Friday, July 22, 2011

The blog with a life of its own

This blog has taken on a life of its own. I was catching up on some blog reading yesterday and I kept reading about new websites and apps and thinking, "I should talk about that on my blog." After emailing myself about 15 blog articles to put in my blog file in my email, I realized that I have plans for this blog that will not interest my students or their parents. This means it is time to split and make a different blog for my students and their parents. The focus of this blog will now include a mish mash of ideas for the music classroom. Hence the new name: The Music Mish Mash. You can expect to read about things I'm trying in my classroom, technology I am using with my students, technology I am using that is making my life easier (or not), and anything else that strikes my fancy while I'm writing. I hope that you will find my ramblings useful. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I sort of did that with my wiki page. I created a page of teacher resources so I had a page I could point people to. Hmmmmm, maybe it should be called a bloki!

    ReplyDelete